Crossed another item off the list. Mike and I saw Better Off Dead in the park tonight. But just barely: the projector broke 5 minutes into the movie, right after "Is he your main weiner man?" Luckily, some guy who lived a few blocks away was able to jet home on a scooter and bring in his rear projection doodad. Must remember for next time, they don't strictly enforce the no-booze-on-park-district-property rule. Everyone around us had wine. Also, a citronella candle would be nice. And if you show up early, you might see bumfights and bum testicles. If you're lucky. And boy, was I lucky.
I think a lot of Chicagoans don't realize there are movies all over the city, not just at Grant Park! Next month at Churchill Playlot, it's Bad News Bears. How funny will it be to watch that on a baseball diamond? Check out the complete movie listings at chicagoparkdistrict.com.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Neat! Chicago sounds like a cool place to live.
Post a Comment