Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today's workout kicked my ass. I forget that Curves can do that sometimes. They have this thing called the "power workout", where a trainer stands in the middle of the circle and tells you what to do. I think I lost a good ten pounds just in sweat. Now I deserve a drink.

Yesterday, getting off the train, I saw this twit put a sticker on the door of the train as he was getting off. I could tell the sticker wasn't something I was going to like, and I saw another one in his hand. So, of course, I fell back and followed him and his slutty little girlfriend. He put another sticker on a partition at the station, and I stopped to look. It said "Stop Feeding Fat People", and had a picture of a stick (balloon?) figure with food in it's hand and the international NO symbol, the circle with the line through it, around it. I should have said something to him. I should have pulled down the damn sticker. But I was stunned, and did nothing. What happened to me? I lose 40 pounds and the militant fat girl disappears? The sticker was gone this morning. I should have kicked his skinny ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you should have kicked his skinny ass!

I came looking for you b/c you'd disappeared. And I see you're quite busy with a lot of interesting things, in addition to the new job. All good.

Hmm...we need to get a book thread going.

Anyway, don't go AWOL on us!
BB/j

p.s. please make that mix cd (almost typed tape, it's that ingrained!) for your sister. That is such a wonderful idea. And make a special case for it, too.